Friday, June 17, 2005

Strangely enough, writing here has become harder over the past few weeks. It's not that I have anything I loathe to say, but rather the opposite. Nothing new and noteworthy is happening in my life. Of course there are the day-to-day cares that worry me, and class at loyola is full of little assignments here and there. But nothing worth prattling on and on about.

I've two options: play the waiting game, or complain about the ancient frustrations.

Both have their drawbacks, but I suppose brevity is the best choice.

I'm a little upset that Josh may be upset (which I learned from his cryptic away message) and it might be nice to talk to him. Hmm.. what else? Ah. I'm still pretty lonely even though there are tons of people about. And I think I might be slightly depressed. Not suicidal, thankfully, but sad, I suppose.

I might go to the park and read later.


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home