Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well I've taken the LSAT. Yesterday was a very nervous day for my inner core. But outside, I had the strangest calm.. it was weird. But I'm sure it all worked out. For fear of damaging what little sanity I have left I'm not going to talk about my performance on the test.

I met two other people who went to Michigan in my testing room, which was cool. There was a guy who was also a senior and a history major, and he was alright-looking. I got the feeling he would have wanted to chat if I had hung around some after the test, but I didn't cuz I was hella tired. The other girl had just graduated in April so she was an alumni. Good for her.

Then there was this really weird guy who was acting dumb and bringing everything contraband that he could think of, waterbottles, mp3 player.. all the things they said were prohibited in the dozens of rule sheets they gave us. Then he took it upon himself to start humming in the quiet testing room. HUMMING, I'm not kidding. And it sounded like someone was trying to strangle a cow. I thought it was some construction going on in the building; it was awful. Ah well. It's over now. And the law world would be better off without a guy like that, all interested in his own consequence. What a maroon.

I guess this means it's time for me to get employment somewhere. I have no more excuse to dilly-dally under the guise of studying. I really need to pay my bills. If you know anyone that's hiring, let me know. Thanks, and I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home