Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I made cookies the other night only to realize that I actually like making food again. It's weird how these strange habits or phases come on me and I can hardly resist doing things and making changes.. and before I know it they're over. But I kinda like that about me.

Nothing much happening here except for Kaplan test prep... I'm starting to get up at 10 and studying from 11-1 then studying from 7-9 so I can get a good grade on this test man.. it's cost way too much for me to be a slacker, you know?


I feel like going out and meeting new people. Perhaps after my study session tomorrow I'll go out and amble about the streets of downtown Chicago and seek some adventure. Damn, I've missed this city and its smoggy charms for so long I feel like I barely know him anymore. We definitely have a date tomorrow; believe it.


and that's pretty much it. have a special tomorrow, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home