Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm supposed to be cramming for a lab final in three hours but I can't bring myself to settle down long enough with any one thing... I'm the flutter a butterfly's wing, or a breath of misty fog that dissipates into nothingness on February mornings. I'm a flicker of hope and that dream from last night that was so hella weird you can't really remember.. except for when you tripped that old lady as you were getting on the bus.

Mmhmm, I had a final earlier this morning and my brain is fried. It's a shame, too, cuz I'll be needing every mental faculty member present for my lab final tonight (oh yes, that pun was intended).

Umm.. I am a bit horny. And I'm checking out girls semi-consciously which weirds me out a helluva lot. I catch myself looking at them inappropriately and then feel shitty. And sometimes I wonder if "BISEXUAL" is written on my forehead when they look back at me. Is this wrong? For heaven's sake, is this normal? I really do like men but women are so hott sometimes, especially now that it's warmer and the tank tops and capris are coming back out of the closet (yet another pun--who's witty today?) and boobs are just so damned visible. I think I need help.

Make me promise not to go to Josh's this weekend just to get some. Because that would definitely not be productive.

Maybe things will fall into place once I regain sanity. Sorry, that won't be until after finals this week and next.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home