Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yeah, I know it's been a helluva long time since I've updated, by my standards, but I've been freaked out of my mind about using this computer since it logs all your stats, etc. and I have little desire for my parents to come across this little website.

Home has been relatively low stress. Nobody's really been giving me a hard time except yesterday when my older brother and I had a fight... It started out with him jumping on the computer that I had been using and had stepped away from to go potty, and it turned into this whole schpiel about me supposedly thinking I'm better than him. But I talked to mom about it and she said that the closer I get to graduation the more like this it will be as people review their lives and finally realized that their baby sisters passed them by. I mean, I would be pissed too so I guess I should be a little more understanding. But as for me thinking I'm better than him, it's not true because we both had some of the same opportunities (if he didn't have more, with less stress) and he decided to do what he did. I had a lot of pressure on me to go this route so I pretty much went there because that's where I was being led. So.. it worked out how it worked out. Everyone has regrets in certain areas; that's just how life goes.

It's nice to know that nothing's going on immediately. I don't start the LSAT prep course with Kaplan until the 14th.. AND I WILL ALSO BE IN CLASS FOR LIKE 6 HOURS ON MY BIRTHDAY the 15th which kind of sucks. So I guess I won't be getting shit for that... that's how it always works out in my head. It hasn't been anything memorable in a good way for a long time. But I shan't complain about that anymore cuz I'm a fortunate girl in a lot of ways.

Speaking of which, I was fortunate enough to score a 3.5 GPA for the semester!!! WOOO!! I got 3 As and a C- lol.. and you guessed right if you said that C- had to be in something science-related. I guess my inclinations are in the English area, dude. Well, really, there's no "guess" about it. So law is the career for me. Summer school at Loyola starts on the 31st and is costing a shitload of money... Basically I've been ransacking my parents' pockets and will be the rest of the summer so I kinda feel guilty. Plus I have no money for Mother's Day since I loaned some to my brother and in him getting mad at me he forgot he owed me some fucking money, the jerk... So I have no clue what I will be getting my mother. It's probably going to suck. Sorry mom.. it's not that I don't love or appreciate you or anything like that.

Umm yeah I haven't been involved with anyone since I got home but family and Josh on occasion. He wants to chat and stuff, and I do too, but it just feels weird being on AIM here. Too many ppl will come up behind you and ask who you're chatting with, so I just use texting (which costs a fortune after so many IMs) or call him on the phone. *sigh* Oh well. At least we're not bf/gf so that we're forced to make the sacrifices. But we aren't and I still make them anyway. What's that say about me? *smiles sheepishly*

That's pretty much it. I wish I could still fit into my prom dresses/various formals and get dressed up just for the hell of it. No, that doesn't make me sad, just hella bored.

Might be awhile before I get back with you, so tootles and enjoy your Cinco de Mayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home