Thursday, May 12, 2005

In 3 days I will no longer be a teenager, but on the verge of a twenty-something. Weird, crazy, scary. But I'll save the reminiscing for the last post of my teenage years.

So the kaplan test prep for LSAT begins on Saturday, bright and early at 9am. I have to be on Randolph that early.. crazy.. For those of you who don't know, I live on the south side of the city so getting downtown can take upwards of an hour. This I'll be doing every Saturday and Sunday until the end of the month. Fun fun fun.

Consolation prize: meeting hot young wannabe-lawyers. It's totally worth it, cuz even though they'll grow up to be leeches (like me *grimace*) they'll at least understand the pursuit of a dream/goal. And that means we already got something in common, yay.


Still hanging out.. probably haven't lost any weight to date (that rhymes.. I've officially been spending too much time in the house/reading) but that could change at any moment. Comment with interesting cookie jars you've had your hands into. Anyone else's life is, at this point, more interesting than a Spanish soap opera to me.

I love you all. *smooches*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home