Tuesday, June 21, 2005

So... another lackluster four days since my last post. I've mostly been thinking and reading whatever I can get my hands on in order to keep myself sane these days I spend at home.

Josh and I are talking about what it would take for us to be together again and I find myself wanting to plan this thing like I plan the other aspects of my life. I mean, I still love him, but perhaps relationships have taught me that they, too, are investments. And I don't want to come out screwed, you know? When I go to law school, it will probably entail moving somewhere and getting a place (that is, unless I live here with my parents *cringe*), so we could theoretically live together. But I'm not certain that's something I want to do cuz I really want my own place to decorate how I want and to leave my dirty clothes on the floor, etc.. my own space. And you can't live that way with another person, you know? I just don't want too many complications.

*sigh* The countdown toward finding out my LSAT score continues; we're now at 6 days 'til I find out. I suppose next Monday I'm gonna rush down the stairs and check my email then probably faint dead away.. lol. Oh man, I've been on edge about that all week. But we'll see.

So.. class is almost over, woohoo.. umm then there's another semester. Hopefully this one will mean an A. And then it's time to pack and do this whole school thing over again. I'm excited about it.

Guess that's about it. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home