Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I've been on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to extreme exhaustion. It was like my body decided that the stress was too much and everything just piled up all at once. So today, I took the day off and drove out to spend the day with Josh.

Let me say it was just what I needed. Being with him makes me feel so much better. We wrestled, talked, kissed, he petted me and told me a little about poker.. he just made me forget about everything that was going wrong. By diverting my attention he allowed a ray of sunshine to creep back in and sort of dry up the flood of craziness. I love him so much.

My aunt died on Saturday. It's not like we were very close, but the shock of that coupled with the other deaths we've faced in the last three months just made me really really sad. My dad's taking it pretty hard; it was his sister. The familial relations among them are weird and I don't wanna go into it. Most of you know the reason anyway. Still though, it's sad when a family member leaves this earth and you have to allow yourself to grieve properly or you freak out. I kinda freaked out on Monday. But then Josh saved me, and I love him for it.

Other than that, there's not much else going on in my world. Just workin on school and getting work and such. Keep me in your prayers so I don't get weary mid-semester, like usual. But I dont think it should be bad. I hope you're all well. And leave comments about how you love me and stuff. Thanks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home