Monday, September 13, 2004

Today has gone swimmingly so far. I suppose I might attribute it mostly to the fact that I didn't expect much of Monday, September 13. Anyway, I have a job lead (Michigan Telefund, which Josh worked exactly 1 day and then quit, lol), and... I guess that's it. Oh wait, I totally jammed in Intro Poetry today. I think the prof was a little impressed, but it seemed like I was the only person commenting on stuff at all today. I shall try not to let it go to my head before he asks us to put our money where our mouths are. That way, he won't be expecting more of me than I am willing or able to give.

This afternoon I have my first chem lab. It's a general chem lab where we discuss things and generally find everything through the lab, etc. I know I need to put on some closed-toe shoes (flip flops aren't gonna cut it for lab work, even if it is the first day). Problem is, though, that I'm wearing magenta capris and all I really have is either sneakers or these cute little ballet flats I don't think will go with the scheme of my outfit. A connundrum.. and who says that fashion is mindless?

(You should know that right now I am ferverently resisting all urges to spiel on the realm of fashion and people's feeling that it doesn't really matter what they put on. Okay. Re-sist-ance. Aaaannnnd I'm fortified. Onward we go.)

My internet's still out, so again I'm typing this from the comfort of the air-conditioned comlab, the only place in West Quad that's air conditioned. It's not very popular even at noon on a Monday, so.. I guess it's a good place to be. I've got plans to attend various meetings, etc. later this afternoon so I can say that my last years of college were well-spent on things that will make a difference to someone other than me and Josh once I've graduated. On that note, I'm going to go plan my schedule for later (and you can see I'm babbling, as these parentheses have popped up for what I'm thinking is the third time this entry alone. Oboy. Gotta go.) Love you all. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home