Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Eureka, people! I finally have internet access from the comforts of my tiny little dorm room. I'm so thrilled it doesn't make sense! After installing the service pack 2 disk, it turns out that my computer is really better, so it all works out. Greatness.

First day of school turned out to be uneventfully dull. My English classes seem like they're going to be fine, but nothing has been especially moving. I get the feeling that English 350 (the one about Old English) is gonna be a little nerve-grating. At least the professors are fun-loving. We did have a few adult content jokes too, which is always good.

This afternoon Mike and Josh are supposed to be stopping by so we can go bowling. It'll be good. Then I might drop by Nicole's and surprise her and we can go to dinner or something.. Not sure. I'll let you know how my night turns out. Go Tuesday!!

3 Comments:

Blogger missvoltage said...

hi Laura!
just dropping by your new digs to say hey! will update my links in a bit... heck, maybe right now even.
:)

07 September, 2004 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New site...got it. ;o) Good luck with your new classes!

07 September, 2004 15:30  
Blogger Laura said...

Sweet.. I love it when people comment.. I need to find a new template for this blog cuz the one I have now just sucks.

07 September, 2004 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home