Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Things have been rather busy for me here at the U of Michigan. School stuff and social life stuff have kept me occupied such that I don't have many free moments to just chill and take some thinking time to write in my bloggy blog blog. But that's good. It means I'm growing. Last year I had entirely too much time on my hands, which allowed me to think stuff almost to the point of suicidal thoughts. And that's not good. As they say, an idle mind truly is the devil's playground (or something to that effect).

Geez, guys, tonight I'm almost too tired to think. Only had one class today, but then I came home for a little chill out time with a friend of mine (our friendship is developing into that little teasing stage and I'm thrilled) and then we went to dinner with some of the other girls from my hall. After that, I came back to my room and read some English stuff (Beowulf, if you're interested.. it's long and interesting, but mostly long) until I fell asleep. Then it was off to Bible study to get answers to some of my deepest theological questions. Tonight we talked about what happens after death and the second coming of Christ, etc. It was really interesting and I had a good time. Finally, I went to the Union for a few hours to do some more reading (there was so much reading planned for tonight.. ugh!!) which wore me out a bit.

But I couldn't go to bed without saying goodnight to my booby, so here I am.. Nicole and I are heading off to the gym tomorrow morning at 6:15, so I should probably make my way to bed in order to be fresh for morning. I love y'all, and be good to yourselves and each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home