Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hey guys.

Good news for me: My RA chose me as the PULSE representative for our hall. My duties, therefore, will include sundry activities such as: assisting girls who have gotten drunk (should they need it), providing information on birth control (i.e. dispensing condoms, pamphlets, etc.) and generally being the go-to girl for problems (besides stuff you'd go to the RA about). This is a great step towards being nominated for that position.. oman so excited!!

One thing I'm totally *not* loving about U of Michigan is its water system. I suppose because we're a university and there's gotta be enough water for all the students, etc. and because we pollute the heck out of the Huron River, the water is extra hard. I mean, it dries my skin out something awful. I can't seem to drink enough water to keep my skin from itching (my legs especially when I'm wearing jeans). It's like having the chicken pox, almost. I've tried upping the quality of my lotion and getting stuff for dry skin. I've bought Eucerin which is supposed to keep eczema-sufferer's skin moisturized. That doesn't work either. So it's like torture to walk around campus in itchy pants that you're just dying to remove.

Anyways, I guess I'll go to lunch and chug some more water. I might be back for a late-day update a bit later. Have a fun day, loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home