Saturday, October 02, 2004

I know it's been almost an entire week since I've written to you, and I'm sorry. This week has been crazy. I've done like 4 papers in addition to lab work and other homework, reading, and I had my first day of work on Friday. Then I drove out to see Josh and went shopping. Oh man, could I use a good night's sleep uninterrupted.

Anyway, it was really nice to unwind with my booby last night. We hadn't seen each other in like two weeks so I missed him. Nothing special happened.. he bought me soup and was sad I wouldn't let him pump my gas... I woke up to a very special surprise this morning, but I can't tell you about it cuz a girl's gotta draw the lines of propriety somewhere...;) It was nice being in his arms last night though. It woulda been nice to stay tonight too, but I thought I had some pressing engagements this afternoon.

Tursn out that I really didn't do much of anything except read my novel for english, so... whatever. It was productive but not exceptionally fun. It woulda been better just to spend time hanging out at work with my honey. I met one of his coworkers by the way. It's so cute how people seem drawn to his good-natured ribbing. I guess that's what drew me to him in the first place, though. :) I love him.

I guess that's pretty much it. I know it's not interesting, but that's how it is now, kids. Be good and have a great week if I don't get to talk to you again before it begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home