Monday, December 06, 2004

couldn't sleep, yet more rambling in my head I had to write down before I forgot it.


The Nutcase's Lament by Laura F.


Something inside me has darker urges:
An unquenched desire for total inversion.
It starts in my feet, works its way upward,
the goal: utter chaos, anarchy, an uproar.

It fits its dark fingers in my toes, like a glove,
Pulling and stretching, aiming somewhere above
Out through my mouth it pulls my entrails--
all my insides--and shit, it hurts like hell.

Now my body's all wrong; this is really fucked up!
My bones are all outside-- say I suddenly ruptured
a vein, you would see it--I'm going nuts!
There's blood all 'round out there and so are my guts.

Inside I see darkness, the back of my head.
Someone please save me or soon I'll be dead!
The docs there, they call it descent into madness,
But if you were inside-out you too'd feel some "sadness".

I'm not making sense; believe me--I know.
You may as well burn this...you may as well go.
This case's hopeless and helpless. That you can see.
Don't waste precious time saving a nutcase like me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home