Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving break was tolerable. I was frustrated a lot, as usual, but then I realized that much of it was probably due to PMS. Since then, I've calmed down somewhat but retain much of the anxiety that plagued me even before I left for home.

I won't depress you with specific details about my weekend because it's not really worth it. Let's just say that I'm thankful to be back here and in good health, and I hope that things run a bit more smoothly now that I've returned.


Earlier this afternoon I was thinking about the nay-sayers in my life, those who don't think me capable of doing certain things. I myself have been part of that group who stands and points and considers me not good enough, and that's wrong. So I will now try to do better by myself and not settle or psych myself out of the good things life has to offer. There's a lot I'm capable of and there's no way I'm done making a difference--I haven't started yet.

Enough pep talk; time to go watch more episodes of The Simpsons on my comp.

P.S. Fuck you, Joe. It will get easier and easier to cut you out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home