Monday, October 25, 2004

I've become a bad updater, and for that I'm not really sorry. But if it'll make you feel better, I'll say that I am just for the sake of your feelings. I'm sorry! *grovels at your feet*


Ok. But seriously, I guess I'm always busy and that's why I don't really have time or energy to put my feelings down on virtual paper. Sometimes, though, things well up inside me so much that I just have to set my fingers to clicking on these keys. As usual, I know you'll understand.

Right now I'm really frustrated. For me, coming back to college always means more financial woes. And since I took it upon myself to amass more bills in different places over the summer, my wallet's emptier than ever. But hey, that's part of growing up, isn't it?

Anyway, I wanna get to more of the meat of this post. I'm frustrated, people. Really really frustrated. My relationship with Josh is having problems. Though they're probably only on my side, it's still enough that I can't really enjoy things as much with him. The more I'm with him the more it seems like Josh doesn't respect me. I don't know if he takes what I say to heart or whatever. Maybe I am slightly annoying, but that doesn't mean that you can just tune me out or not think about the things I say. Does he do that with more important things I say? I wonder. And I'm still kind of bent out of shape about all the women he hangs out with. He still sleeps over at Julie's even though I asked him not to a long time ago.. It's like he still does the things I ask him not to. Does that mean respect? I suppose I have to be more lenient because I've done bad things too, but even so. It's really hard to keep putting up with this because it's been going on for years. I'm just tired and upset with him. And I don't even know if it's worth talking about with him because he's probably just going to say that I take things out of proportion (as he does a lot when we have arguments). So whatever. I guess I'll just stew in my own juices. Dammit. I wish I picked up the car this evening because right now I could really go for some olives.

I love green olives.

Anyways, I suppose that's it for tonight. I hope you guys are doing well. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home