Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So that I never have faith in the school system, this year I find myself in the same predicament as every other year with money. I can never seem to get my hands on enough of it, sadly. Michigan says that I owe them 2700 US and I just don't have it. Turns out I can't even increase my loans. And there's no way to get other loans without using my parents as co-signers, and even if there was, I don't think there'd be any way to do that in the next few days so that I can register. I always hate myself around this time of year for wanting to be with Josh so badly that I have to pay upwards of $120k for school--a school where he's not even present anymore. Stupid stupid stupid stupid young Laura. If I had it to do over again, I'd have gone somewhere else, plain and simple.

Yes I'm frustrated. No, I don't want to talk to my parents about it because all they can seem to do is yell at me about how stupid I was for making the decision at 17 to go to college because of a boy. And maybe they're right, but yelling doesn't help me out of a $3000 jam. So they can cram it with walnuts in that area.

I need to rob a bank or commit some serious credit card fraud in the next couple of days or I'm fucked dry in the ass. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home