Sunday, September 11, 2005

on the Miller boys

I spent last night with Josh at his house, just enjoying being together. Even though we annoy the hell out of each other a lot of times, I have to say he's the most romantic man I've ever really been with. I know that he understands the value of romance, and that makes me pretty happy. Like tonight we came home from the bar and he wanted to cuddle with me--a man who wants to cuddle! It's amazing. He loves to kiss my feet and when I put my head on his chest or lay it in his lap while we're watching tv. Strangely enough, sometimes he's one of the most sensitive guys I've ever known. It's amazing.

Don't get me wrong though. Josh can certainly be a butthole.. like it's almost impossible to get him to pay attention to me on a Saturday or Sunday while football's going on unless it's a commercial. But I'im gonna try and dwell on his good points.. at least for now. :)

His brother on the other hand... We were at the bar this evening with his bro and friends and it was extremely weird. At first it was okay.. (and by the way, Buffalo Wild Wings has the most amazing Buffalo Chicken Ranch sandwich ever) and then the drunker his brother got the more he started hitting on me, sort of as a joke, but I wasn't sure. And it made me extremely uncomfortable. I mean, Josh trusts him obviously because they're brothers, and his bro does have his sweet moments, but I still believe that he's just a guy, like anyone else. There's no danger of anything happening on my side because for one, his brother is, well, Josh's brother--plus he's not attractive to me at all (way too skinny). But I don't like feeling out of control, and when people overtly hit on me I lose that control. It's not a fun feeling.

Anyway, I'm back in Ann Arbor for now, and it's time to put some energy toward studying. There's just something about homework that makes me not want to do it, lol. Plus I haven't really had much time for relaxation over the summer and we're already back in the school year again. It's sad. But I said that I'd try not to complain so much, right? Ok. Starting now. :)

I really wish Josh would reveal more of himself through writing. Though we've known each other for almost 7 years come July or so, I feel like there's so much more about him I could learn. If you're reading this, Josh, go post in your blog! I love you.

And I love all of you. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home