Thursday, June 30, 2005

Class at Loyola ended last night and won't start again for the next summer session until after Independence Day. I think I should get an A for the class, since it wasn't that difficult and the work wasn't hard.

I started the Couch-to-5K running plan, finishing day 2 of week 1 yesterday afternoon. It's been really awesome so far, and I love feeling the response of my body to how I push it. Not that it's easy, and I'm far from in shape, but I do feel better. And even after this little bit of physical exertion, I notice that I can jog up steps a lot better, not getting out of breath so much. Why didn't I start this sooner?

I guess I've just been looking for a hobby, something to occupy my time until life picks up again. In other news, this girl I don't particularly care for has invited me to a picnic on Saturday but didn't tell me where it was. So why invite me? It's not like it matters, though, cuz I don't believe that I'll be going anyway.

Well.. that's about it for these days. I've been thinking up crafts to do so that will probably keep me busy for a while. Catch you later if you're around.

Smooches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home