Monday, March 07, 2005

So I lied.. this post is being made from my school computer cuz I didn't write at all while I was at home due to laziness. So sue me. But you can't cuz you love me soooo much.

I've been thinking a lot about graduations since I'll be hearing about/attending two this summer.. one will be Josh A who's graduating from USC and going to grad school right after, and the other is my mom who's finally getting her master's degree in education. It's cool and I'm happy for both of them.. Can't wait until it's my turn to do that kind of stuff, man.

I should be researching the LSAT and law schools since that's where I intend to go after this undergrad thing. I'm gonna owe hella money for school, that's for sure. I don't really have any place I'd rather be.. perhaps in state IL would save me money, but I don't want to live with the 'rents... I don't know if Josh is going to move down to be with me.. it doesn't really seem like that kind of thing is even feasible at this point. I was over his place last night and noticed that he wanted to contact EMU or something, which could mean that he's making plans to get back in school and acually finish.. At this point I think I've passed him up though, but if he makes a comeback and starts in the summer he could actually pull it off by the time I graduate.. That's really doubtful though. It's hard to find the classes you want/need to take in the summer, don't I know it. Anyway... Part of me knows we'll just end up going our separate ways and I dunno why I'm prolonging the pain.. it's going to happen. But I won't bring myself down with negativity.

My roommate has locked herself out yet again *sigh* I wish she would just clip the keys to her bag or something. Ah well.

Oh, btw, I clipped a fringe while I was at home, or rather my mom cut it for me.. it was weird seeing my hair fall off like that.. it's now about 4 inches long or so, hanging demurely in my eyes and blowing all around in the Michigan wind. It's great and ppl were looking at me alot today which made me feel kinda nice.

So umm.. ttyl then. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home