Monday, February 28, 2005

It's Spring Break and I decided to take Monday to make some extra cash, which was cool. Naturally I had a lot of free time on my hands (8 hours to be exact) so I decided to write my thoughts down on paper, which is something I've been toying with on and off since July... I read my writing and realized just how different I've become.. I really miss the intimacy that exists between a pen and a naked page, and maybe I should go back to expressing myself there. I'm not going to stop writing online, but probably the majority of stuff will go on on paper. I just like it so much. :)

Going home for the rest of break, got no plans for anything, really.. If you'll be in the Chicagoland area and want to hang out, im me at violetfemme02 on aol. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home