Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I know you didn't think I'd have time to squeeze you in today, but magically I found half an hour between classes. Yay.

I don't have much for your perusing pleasure today, kids... just complaints, and if you wanted that you'd have mulled over your own thoughts for the day. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you.

Oh, there is some interesting stuff I should probably mention... I'm actually questioning some things in my personal life--namely, my sexuality. I identify as a heterosexual woman but I can't shake the nagging curiosity about bisexuality. It really does nag at me, honestly. So.. I was kind of bold and nerdy and put up a profile on this website telling everybody I was bi-curious. Thankfully the website's not all cheap and skanky, so there's the possibility that I could just meet people for friendship's sake and share my curiosity with them and vice versa. All the same, it's a really scary thing to admit to yourself, not to mention other people, when you're considering something that's not the societal norm (though in recent years I suppose society has become a little more lenient. still, the stigmas are attached though).

My intent by divulging such personal information about myself is not to alienate anyone. I hope that if you felt uncomfortable you can take some time off and return to this blog later. Meanwhile, I'm going to do the best I can to be myself and not make apologies for that. So peace out; I got class in half an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home