Friday, January 14, 2005

Today one of my friends point blank asked me the address of my blog. Wisely, I denied them and I feel a lot better. It's weird enough just knowing that Josh reads this which subconsciously curtails what I say, and I don't think I could handle writing around another critic.

School is picking up right where it left off, with lots and lots of work. Thursdays are the worst: I'm outside from 8am-4pm with only, like, two half hour breaks, only they don't afford me enough time to get something to eat or relax or anything like that. Drag.

Yesterday I got a chance to talk to one of the girls on the hall about some of the problems going on in her life.. she cried and everything, but I think she left here feeling better than she did. I encouraged her to relax and talk to her bf and things would work out better for her. I hope she found the solution to what's been going on in her life. She actually helped me too by recommending the Nuvo ring as a bc option. I've never known anybody who actually uses the ring, but it seems pretty convenient with three weeks on and one week off (like most bc stuff that's going on externally: pills, patch, etc). She also told me it's really affordable with a prescription through UHS here, which is an added plus. And I definitely need to get some better coverage. So many people are getting pregnant around me and whether I get fatter or not, it's not worth attaching a life to me for 18+ more years.. crazy.

Well I'm gonna go look up that info, then hit the hay. I still got class at 9am tomorrow morning. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home