Friday, December 31, 2004

I didn't want to leave the year without making one final post for 2004...

Gotta say, much more jaded and confused about life than I was. Not at all optimistic. More like letting it ride until another bump in the road comes, and I really have no idea what that means for me in 2005.

The Boy and I are supposedly back together, dunno if I told you that. I had a chat with my friend last night and he is still trying to cajole me into seeing him (naked) before I go back to school. Nothing's changed; it's as bad an idea now as it was before, so no worries.

The 'rents are nagging me about wearing my hair naturally. I am not bending on that subject though. It's my hair and I can wear it however I want. Whatever.

2004 was interesting and we'll see how this next year goes. My GPA went up, so that's a good sign. And as far as resolution goes, I'm gonna try and treat you better in 2005. Plus I'm gonna try and eat more fruit (or at the very least, more fruit-flavored things, lol). So, "though old acquaintance be forgot and never blah blah blah" and everything else. Talk to you again next year, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home