Thursday, January 06, 2005

This post comes from Ann Arbor, folks. That's right; we're back here for round two of junior year and I'm hoping things will be a lot better. I finally got around to writing down some resolutions in the hopes that writing them down will help me keep them straight in my head as well. They include things from treating myself better as far as eating more fruit and veggies to trying not to raise my voice when in a heated discussion. I think I should also try to cry less, too.

This morning I woke up in Josh's bed for the first time in about 2 weeks or so, which was nice. We spent the previous evening together and I was supposed to go home at around 1 but we ended up falling asleep as usual. He woke me up with kisses everywhere, which was just lovely, but it still didn't change the fact that there were like 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground outside for me to drive home in before my class at 9am. I fishtailed a little but made it in good time, so things were fine. I only had one class because the other two were cancelled, yay.. but that doesn't leave me with a great feeling about the next week once labs and discussions and such go into effect.

I went to Bible study tonight and shared my whole suicide thing with them--needless to say I cried when I talked about it--and they were very receptive to it. This one girl Ingrid actually came up to me later and told me she'd been going through some of the same things and we exchanged numbers and will probably hang out sometime. That's nice to know that other people are out there to support you even if they don't know you all that well. Some people are generally just good people.

*sigh* I don't know if there's much else to say as far as emotional stuff. I finally hooked up my flat panel monitor and cleared up a slew of space on my desk, which is excellent. Then again, the more space I have, the more cluttered I live my life. Ah well.

In keeping with my resolution, tomorrow I'm gonna get up early enough to get my hands on some fresh fruit with breakfast. Sweet dreams and pleasant tomorrow, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home