Monday, January 24, 2005

For some strange reason, I feel my nerves all knotted up. I've been stressing myself out about things that don't deserve a second thought, but you know me... there's always something.

I don't feel pretty lately. It's probably due to the fact that I haven't spent any time with Josh in the past week and usually being with him cheers me up concerning my appearance. But I'm a big enough girl to make it to this coming weekend without going nuts and feeling like a disgusting freak.

Dunno if I told you, but I recently ordered some appetite suppressant/fat burner. It's helping somewhat, but that may be due to a placebo effect. I'm much more aware of how much I'm taking in my body which kinda helps me keep a handle on how much I'm eating. I don't think I've lost any weight though; all clothes feel just as tight as they did before. Whatever. If it's meant to come off, it will. I might start exercising in the evenings--I just wish there were a gym closer. Anyways, if I set some time up later I might be able to do that... I could go after I go to my study group at 6. Lemme write myself a note about that.

Until then, I'm gonna concentrate on clearing my mind about all the stuff that doesn't matter: racism, not feeling pretty or smart, not having money.. and I'm gonna relax and rock out until I'm sleepy. Smell ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home