Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I've spent the day doing absolutely nothing and it's been wonderful. Well actually, I did my hair and considered cutting bangs. I'm a person who loves diy projects, but I guess that it is an endeavor best left to professionals (plus I have no desire to look stupid).
Mom and I are fighting about me coming home for spring break. I don't really feel like driving all the way back to Chicago because I was just there last weekend and will end up turning right around and driving back here in terrible weather. It's so annoying, but in the interest of keeping peace between us I agreed to her rules. So it looks like I'm heading home tomorrow morning, bad weather or no.
The sad thing is that Chicago reminds me of Joe and I don't want to think about him, the asshole jerk. I guess it makes me think of my own stupidity in the past as well, but there's no sense in letting some dumbass boy ruin my feelings for my hometown. So screw it; I'll suck it up and try to have a little fun. We'll see what happens.
I don't have shit else to say, really. Don't want to let depression creep in for no reason so I'll say goodnight. The next post will most likely be made on my home comp. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home