Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm sure one of the "Massa"s had Irish blood...

...so kiss me anyway cuz I'm probably Irish. To ward off those with fingers that itch to pinch, I decided to wear green. Bonus: it's my favorite color.

Funny thing about college is you see kids who normally wouldn't get up at 6am barring a final exam or, say, the apocalypse, stumbling about completely plastered from "kegs 'n' eggs". I mean, on my way to linguistics this morning I actually encountered some of my inebriated fellow schoolmates screaming across the diag and galavanting about in their green hats, green shirts, green pants, and shamrock leis at 10am!! It was a bit unsettling, but hey--whatever makes you happy, right?

I don't have anyplace to go this St. Patty's Day, so I'll be the designated driver. Maybe if you're good I'll also hold your hair back while you earl. But that may change, so if you call and I don't answer, just hike up that skirt a bit higher and stick out your thumb.

I'm off to more class meanwhile, though, so smell ya later and Slainte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home