Wednesday, March 16, 2005

lovely scenario

I'd ring him up at his apartment and he'd buzz me in, waiting in the hall at the door of his place. He'd smile and close the door behind me and I would remove my coat and shoes, placing both by the door. We'd instinctively go to his room where he'd minimize the windows on his computer screen and I'd recline on his bed. Stretching out on the places where he lies nightly, I'd cuddle his pillow close and smell his hair and skin and feel a sense of calm and peace wrap me in warmth. He'd join me in bed, lying down beside me and extracting the pillow from my grasp. We would lie there, quietly, thinking about anything and everything until I'd cuddle close to him, smelling the masculine sweetness of his skin. As he pulled me close he would let out a sigh of satisfaction and lean closer to smell my hair, as usual. Feeling his breath tickle my scalp would set me off into a fit of giggles and I'd writhe in his arms until he kissed my forehead, making me raise my chin to allow for some of that attention to reach my lips. He'd kiss my nose, both cheeks and my chin and deny my lips that supreme pleasure just for fun/torture, and while I'd pout he would laugh, calling me a "silly girl". Finally, just as my exasperation convinced me to turn my back to him, he'd pull me back to face him and kiss me softly, briefly so I would want more. He'd know that such a kiss was only a tease. Once he had me begging for the feel of his soft lips against mine once more, he'd appease me with a deep, searching kiss that would call each nerve to attention. As I'd slide my hands over the scruffiness of his beard to tangle my fingers in his hair, he'd pull me even closer against him. He would break our kiss, to my reluctance, and arrange the blankets over us. When he returned to lie down beside me once more, I'd kiss his chin and cheeks and put my arms around him. By that time, though, he'd be ready for more than cuddling, so we'd make love without reserve, a little insensitive to the people upstairs...I'd have my arms around him, holding him close to me as possible, wanting to have him even closer than the physical limits our bodies allow. But he would have his face buried in my neck as he whispered to me, bringing me ever closer to our completion. I would tell him each way he overwhelmes my senses and, gasping for breath, tell him how much I love him. And I would open my eyes to see the look of pure elation on his face, that look that I just love. It's the one I always tell him about. When we finished we would rest, side by side, maybe holding hands in love's afterglow. And after we cooled down we'd take a nap in each other's arms, wearing nothing but our shirts. :) I sincerely hope that happens this weekend. I love you Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home