Saturday, November 05, 2005

these things I believe

I thought about writing something but I just don't feel creative as I used to. Couple that with the fact that my teacher apparently thinks my writing is shit, so.. I just don't have the motivation. These days I don't have much motivation at all.. Perhaps it means I'm realizing that life doesn't have as much sparkle as it once did. As I age, my illusions dissappear, returning to wherever they came from.

I believe that people want to be good but are inherently self-serving. I believe that love can be extremely selfish, and that it doesn't conquer all unless you allow it to. I believe that parents undertake great risk in bearing children, and that such a decision ought not to be taken lightly. I believe that everyone has regrets, but also the things that we have done make us who we are. I believe I wouldn't trade that fact for anything. I believe in family. I believe in trying my best. And I believe it's alright to feel shitty once in awhile because things will get better.

Eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home