Monday, September 19, 2005

missing Josh, and other stuff

Last night was a little rough as far as missing Josh goes. I wanted to be with him so bad that I cried a little... And he and I spent about an hour on the phone bargaining over him coming him. I still miss him, but we plan on seeing each other on Thursday.

It's amazing how many things I'm finding to do this school year, but despite my large amount of free-time I'm still not finding enough hours in the day. Maybe I should be better organized.

I've also been stalling on figuring out my law school apps, but on the plus side I'm rushing a pre-law coed frat. So tomorrow's individual interviews in front of a group of current members, which should be interesting. I'm slightly nervous but I'm still confident that this is something I can handle. We'll see.


I can't wait for Josh to come here to spend some time with me. I miss his warmth in bed with me. I love him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home