Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm happy to have Josh here for the next couple of days.. missing him has been driving me nuts so it feels really good to come home from class and see him passed out on my futon.

Bad news: the frat I rushed for cut me in the first round, and the application I sent in to write/edit children's books was rejected. So I'm kinda feeling the forlorn-ness of rejection right now. Even so, while I know that both those ventures are productive ones, they lost a great candidate when they lost me. And anything that rejects me I'm going to try and let roll off my back. What-ever.

So... I'm just gonna chill and enjoy being with my boyfriend--who I'm going to start calling "boyfriend" a lot more--or at least I'm trying to. I love him and it's time for me to stop worrying so much about what people will potentially think.


Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home